You may download and run our remote desktop app so that a tech may connect with your system via remote desktop when speaking with you.
To reach our technical support department:
- Use our online help desk support system
- email tech@PointOfSalePOS.com
On-site Installation Services
With on-site installation services available throughout the continental USA and the Canadian provinces, Point of Sale POS is ready to get your POS system up and running! Installation packages may be purchased along with your hardware order, and scheduled at your convenience.
On-site Repair Services
Hourly rate on-site repair services are available throughout the continental USA and the Canadian provinces should remote support not solve the issue, and the equipment can not be shipped to one of our service centers.
Technical Support Terms & Conditions
- Our technical department only supports only products purchased through PointofSalePOS.com
- To verify if support is available on your hardware, check individual product descriptions.
- While we strive to resolve all issues for our valued customers, it is not always possible.
- We reserve the right to refuse support to those who are abusive, disrespectful or uncooperative.
- Point of Sale POS support does not imply additional product warranty. Beyond the DOA period, warranty and defective product issues are to be handled direct with the manufacturer.
- Point of Sale POS is not responsible for manufacturers' warranty policies.
- System back-ups and recovery processes are the responsibility of the customer.
On-Site POS Installation Terms & Conditions:
- On-site installation is for Point of Sale POS complete Bundles.
- On-Site installation requires the purchase of on-site installation services.
- Training is not included in on-site installation services.
- Please contact Point of Sale POS to verify if on-site installation is available at your location.
- Lifetime support covers eligible products for their lifespan, including setup and basic troubleshooting.