Point of Sale POS Refund Policy
Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. When you receive your package, we ask that you examine it closely, read the information package included and contact technical support if you have any questions.
Products may be returned to PointOfSalePOS.com within 20 days from the date of invoice, unless otherwise noted below or on the invoice or product description.
To start the return process fill out an RMA Request Form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Ticket Number to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA ) number. Along with RMA number, customer will be provided with return instructions including Service Center address for shipment. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA number or if they are shipped to the incorrect Service Center. RMA numbers are valid for 15 days. Returns received after 15 days will be rejected. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outer shipment box and relevant shipping documents.
Items returned must first be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 15 days.
- Software is not refundable/ not exchangeable. Our Return Policy for software is consistent with the manufacturer’s license agreement.
- POS Software programs come with tech support from the developers
- Annual Support Plans are available.
- Software updates may require additional fees direct to software manufacturer.
- Please make your selection of hardware carefully. If purchasing Hardware only we encourage you to contact your software developer to be certain the makes and models of hardware are compatible with your software.
- PointOfSalePOS.com, and its subsidiaries, cannot advise you on software that is not sold as part of our POS Bundles.
PointOfSalePOS.com does not accept returns of the following:
- Print heads, labels, ribbons, receipt paper, printer interface cards, pre-cut sized cables, consumable products, etc.
- Encrypted products
- Special orders
- Products with product descriptions indicating that no returns will be accepted
- Services, travel charges, programming
Ensure products being returned:
- Are in their original packaging, and original packaging is not damaged or marked;
- Include all materials originally shipped with the product (warranty cards, manuals, cables, registrations, hardware, linked promotional items, etc.);
- Are in the condition in which they were originally shipped
- Products must be returned double-boxed so that original box is not marked or damaged in transit.
- PointOfSalePOS.com, and its subsidiaries, highly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof-of-delivery and insurance. We are not responsible for lost returns.
- If the return shipment does not meet the above conditions the return may be refused at the sole discretion of PointOfSalePOS.com.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs, including customs fees, taxes and duties as applicable. Customer assumes all risk of loss during transit. Transportation charges are to be prepaid by the buyer. If PointOfSalePOS.com or its subsidiaries have to pay any shipping costs COD or duties/fees upon receipt of the Return, that fee will be deducted from the credit due.
- All DOA (Dead on Arrival) claims have to be made within 24 hours of delivery, and buyer is responsible for return shipping costs in the event that such rare event occurs. An RMA number is required. Any order discrepancies, i.e., missing items/components; miss-shipments; short-shipments, must be reported either to PointOfSalePOS.com within 24 hours of receipt of the shipment.
Accepted returns are subject to the following standard inventory restocking fees:
- If an exchange for product of equal or greater value is processed – 5% (minimum $15)
- If no replacement product is purchased – 10% (minimum $30)
- If return did not meet acceptable return conditions, but was accepted by PointOfSalePOS.com (at their sole discretion on a case to case basis) as an exception, additional fees may apply.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Professional services are not refundable.
- Shipments refused upon delivery will incur a $30 refusal fee.
You will receive the refund, less shipping (and customs fees, taxes and duties), restocking fees, and other fees as applicable, within 2-4 weeks upon acceptance. Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card.
FREE shipping special means shipping is included in the price of all point of sale pos system bundles at the rate of $125 per pos station, cost of which will still be deducted for shipping and handling on any returns.
NO RETURNS for SOFTWARE, our Return Policy for software is consistent with the manufacturer’s license agreement.