POS System bundle includes:
- No internet needed for use
- No monthly fees
- No contracts
- No maintenance agreements
- 30 Day Return Period
- Free Shipping
- Online training session (2hr)
- Setup/configuration along with menu & inventory programming (remote)
- Onsite installation and training available
- New iPOSx cash drawer with auto kick out receipt printer interface
- New iPOSx thermal receipt printer 58mm
- New iPOSx handheld laser barcode scanner
- New POS software for point of sale cash register (lifetime software support)
- Windows 11 OS
- Intel i5 4GB 250GB HP or Dell USFF small form pc (upgradeable - refurbished )
- 21" Monitor (refurbished)
- Keyboard & mouse
- 1 Year Warranty on hardware
- New iPOSx customer pole display
- New POS-X ION laser barcode scanner with stand
- New weight scale
New Touch Screen Monitor
A retail POS system (cash register ) can track everything from supply usage to popular stock items. The Point Of Sale POS system acts as a time clock, and may assist with the preparation of payroll. Point Of Sale POS systems can provide profit and loss statements, sales tax reports, and assistance with the daily operations of running a grocery store.
POS Software versions for Supermarket, Grocery Store, Convenience Store, Gas Station, Pharmacy, Cannabis Store, Supermarket, Tile Shop, Glass Shop, Liquor Store.
Complete selection of Retail Point of Sale POS systems, cash drawers, receipt printers, laser barcode scanners, barcode printers, customer pole displays, kitchen printers, kitchen display systems (KDS), digital menu boards, pos weight scales, credit card terminals, credit card payment processing merchant accounts.
Point Of Sale POS systems are used in retail, restaurant, and service industries. Point Of Sale POS systems allows owners/managers to track sales, cash flow, inventory and simplifies accounting tasks. The large number of cash and credit card transactions that are generated by a retail location each day make a Point Of Sale POS system a necessity. Not only does a Point Of Sale POS system track sales, many Point Of Sale POS programs also interface with credit card processing terminals. All orders and payments are recorded, and it is impossible to alter in the Point Of Sale POS unless you have the manager password. And even then, all changes are recorded with a clear audit trail. A retail Point Of Sale POS system can track everything from inventory usage to popular stock items. The Point Of Sale POS system acts as a time clock, and may also assist preparation of payroll. Point Of Sale POS systems can provide profit and loss statement, sales tax reports, along with assistance with the daily operations of running a retail store.