Barcode Label Printer
TSC, TTP-247, PRINTER, 203 DPI, THERMAL TRANSFER, 7IPS, 8MB DRAM, 4MB FLASH, ETHERNET
The TSC TTP-247 barocde printer meets the needs of industrial print jobs while maintaining a small footprint. The 4" wide printer uses an industrial-grade metal printhead, ensuring greater time before replacement. Separate motors for the print ribbon and label feeder lowers torque and improves the lifespan of the printer, while also quieting general print operations.
Standard models can use a 5" diameter label roll, and with an optional external media hanger, you can work with label rolls up to 8.4" in diameter. And because the TTP-247 uses two motors, labels are printed out at up to 7 inches per second, giving you industrial-grade printing in an economical package.
- Up to 177.8 mm (7") per sec. print speed
- 4 MB Flash memory and 8 MB SDRAM memory
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- User-friendly clamshell design
- Label gap sensor & full-range adjustable black mark sensor
- Parallel, serial & USB 2.0 interfaces
- Main board integrated with internal Ethernet (factory option)
- Label capacity up to 214 mm OD (8.4" OD)
- Ribbon capacity up to 300 m (984')
- TSPL-EZ firmware for plug-n-play ease
- Optional peel-off module, cutter module, stand-alone keyboard and scanner